Do want to join our team?
Lifeguard With Us
At NVPools, we take pride in hiring the most qualified local lifeguards and pool managers. In addition to a working knowledge of aquatic safety, water chemistry, and general pool operation; we seek lifeguards that show initiative and possess excellent leadership, organization, and public relation skills.
How To Apply For A Lifeguarding Position
If you are 15 or older and looking for a fun and exciting summer job or challenging career, consider a position with NVPools! Spend the summer outside making your community a safer place while developing fundamental professional skills and experience that will be valued by universities and future employers.
Step 1 – Submit your Application
- Fill out an application online
Step 2 – Come to an Interview
- If this is your first time applying with NVPools one of our lifeguard personnel team members will contact you via email to schedule an interview
- If you have worked for NVPools in the past, and are in good standing, keep an eye on your email for your job offer
- Returning employees applying for a higher position may be asked to come in for another interview
Step 3 – Get Certified/Check Your Certs
- First time lifeguards – Please check our Training Calendar for Lifeguard Training Classes
- Existing lifeguards/managers – Double check to make sure you certifications are valid, if you can’t find them or are not sure if they are valid please contact Melissa Holly
Step 4 – Accept your Position
- Please reply via email to your job offer confirming that you accept the position offered
- Once you accept your position an employment packet will be sent to you
- Complete and return all necessary paperwork
Step 5 – Start Working! – Pools are open Memorial Day weekend – Labor day weekend
- Your Pool Manager will be in touch with you to schedule a preseason staff meeting and get you started lifeguarding!
A list of our current training courses can be found below. Please click the register link for the class you would like to attend. Please note: Registration is not complete until payment is received. Online payments are accepted via Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account you can still pay by credit credit via the Paypal website (Scroll below login window on Paypal site to enter credit card information).
New Lifeguard Training courses are multi-day courses. You must attend all scheduled classes to pass the course. All classes are held at the NVPools Office, or an NVPools managed facility. Click a course link below for the full list of class dates and times/locations.
|Lifeguard Instructor - 2023||
Class Dates: Monday, June 5th 7:30am – 10:30am @ Pinecrest Pool Tuesday, June 6th 7:30am – 10:30am @ Pinecrest Pool Wednesday, June 7th 7:30am – 10:30am @ Pinecrest Pool Thursday, June 8th 7:30am – 10:30am @ Pinecrest Pool Friday, June 9th 7:30am – 10:30am @ Pinecrest Pool Monday, June 12th 7:30am – 10:30am @ NVPools (more…)
The Taylor Marie Behl Memorial Scholarships
The Taylor Marie Behl Memorial Scholarships (TMBMS) are offered in partnership with NVPools for the
purpose of providing educational financial assistance to deserving NVPools employees.
• One awarded to a High School Senior who will be attending an accredited 2 or 4 year college or
• One awarded to a Manager or Assistant Manager who has at least one full academic year left at
an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university
Each scholarship will be for: $750.00
Conditions of Eligibility Guidelines:
• Applicant must be a fulltime employee of NVPools and have worked a minimum of 250 hours in
the year applying for scholarship, and the year immediately preceding application.
• Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0
• Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
• Applicant must not have previously been awarded any scholarship by NVPools
• Applicant must have been contracted for the position at the beginning of the season, if applying
for the Manager/Asst. Manager award
Download: Application packet
Apply & Join Our Team!
At NVPools, we take pride in hiring the most qualified local lifeguards and managers. In addition to a working knowledge of aquatic safety, water chemistry, and general pool operation; we seek lifeguards that show initiative and possess excellent leadership, organization, and public relation skills.