We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Lifeguard Training Class - Blended Learning
July 7, 2019 - July 12, 2019
8:00 am - 11:00 am
- Sunday, July 7th 8a.m.-10a.m. @ Morris Farm
- Wednesday, July 10th 6a.m.-9a.m. @ Morris Farm
- Thursday, July 11th 6:30a.m.-11am @ Fair Ridge
- Friday, July 12th 6:30a.m.-11a.m. @ Fair Ridge
Students must attend all classes to earn certifications
Blended Learning Lifeguard Course
This Course combines the flexibility of online learning with hands on training. It provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over
Participants must be:
- Minimum age: 15 years by end of course
- Able to swim 300 yards continuously
- Able to tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
- Able to complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds by starting in the water, swimming 20 yards, surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point, exit the water without using steps or a ladder.
Participants who successfully complete the Lifeguarding course receive an American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED, valid for 2 years.
Refunds and Cancellations will not be allowed unless made 48 hours prior to the start of the course.